Construction materials in general (ICS 91.100.01)
Draft National Technical Regulation QCVN16:2019/BXD on Products, Goods of Building Materials replaces National Technical Regulation QCVN 16:2017/BXD (40 page(s), in Vietnamese)
This draft technical regulation specifies technical requirements and quality control requirements subjected to be met by products, goods of building materials which are provided in Table 2.1, Part 2, classified as Group 2 as regulated in Law on product and goods quality and are produced domestically, imported and made available on Vietnam market.
This draft technical regulation shall not cover products, goods of building materials imported in form of samplings, samples, used for trade fairs and exhibitions; goods temporarily imported for re-export, goods in transit.
This draft technical regulation shall apply to:
· Organizations and individuals who manufacture, import products and goods of building materials;
· Regulatory agencies on quality of relevant products and goods;
· Designated bodies for conformity assessment of products, goods of building materials.
· Products, goods of building materials shall be ensured not to cause unsafety during their transportation, storage and preservation, with reasonable and right purpose use;
· Organizations and individuals who produce, import shall declare accurately the types of products, goods of building materials in accordance with product list in Table 1, Part 2 of this Technical regulation. Otherwise, it is necessary to coordinate with conformity assessment bodies to identify the types of products. Product names in Table 1, Part 2 are made in compliance with national standards (TCVN) or international standards;
· Products, goods of building materials listed in Table 1, Part 2, while being made available on the market, shall be accompanied by certification, declaration of conformity to the technical regulation and announcement of receipt of declaration of conformity to the technical regulation dossier of competent authorities. Conformity mark shall be affixed directly to the products, or to the packaging, or to an affixed label or to the product's quality certification and technical specification documentation;
· Organizations and individuals who produce, import construction materials products, goods shall carry out conformity certification and conformity declaration. Organizations and individuals who trade, use construction materials products, goods are not required to carry out conformity certification and conformity declaration but to show evidence of conformity certification and conformity declaration for the products and goods they are trading or using.