Products and Goods in general
Draft Circular guiding the implementation of a number of Articles of Decree No. 74/2018/ND-CP of 15 May 2018 and Decree No. 154/2018/ND-CP of 9 November 2018. (12 page(s), in Vietnamese)
This draft Circular guides the technical regulation conformity announcement and state inspection of quality of imported goods likely to cause unsafe (hereinafter referred to as group-2 goods for short) and quality management of group-2 products and goods under responsibility of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
This draft Circular applies to:
· Agencies performing the state management function of products and goods quality;
· Organizations and individuals being involved in technical regulation conformity announcement activities; organizations and individuals importing products and goods (hereinafter referred collectively to as importers);
· Organizations and individuals being involved in quality inspection of goods and products imported, manufactured and traded in Viet Nam under the management responsibility of the Ministry of Science and Technology;
· Other relevant organizations and individuals.
· Guide the application of management measures at a stricter level: domestically manufactured and imported products and goods, of which unsatisfactory quality are detected to cause unsafe to people, animals, plants, properties, environment or basing on conclusion of competent authorities about the complaints of production and import activities, will be managed strictly.
· Handling imported goods and products for which applications failed to be submitted on time.
· Guidance on the application for exemption and reduction of quality inspection of imported group-2 goods and products.
· The principles of quality management for some imported group-2 goods and products.
· Principles of handling and recalling imported products and goods that do not conform to technical regulations and standards notified to apply.
. Provisions on quality management of group-2 goods and products under responsibility of the Ministry of Science and Technology.