Laundry appliances (ICS 97.060), Sanitary installations (ICS 91.140.70)
Draft Circulation specifies criteria for determining products and equipment for water-saving use (6 page(s), in Vietnamese)
· This draft Circular specifies the criteria for determining and measures for the evaluation of water-saving products and equipment.
· Products and equipment covered by this draft Circular are listed in Article 4.
· This draft Circular applies for the organizations, individuals who manufacture and import water-using products and equipment, competent authorities and other relevant organizations and individuals.
· The assessment of water-saving products and equipment under criteria in Article 4 of this draft Circular will be carried out on voluntary basis of organization and individuals
Water-saving labels must include the following information:
o Certification number, shown by code/bar-code granted by a certification body. This number shall be in accordance with regulation on code/bar-code and at least contain the following information:
- Name and address of certification body;
- Details of body/individual granted water-saving labels;
- Details of products labelled as water-saving Water-saving effectiveness of product shown by number of stars. Grade 1 corresponds to 1 star, Grade 2 corresponds to 2 stars and Grade 3 corresponds to 3 stars