Procedures and Requirements for On-site Inspection of Foreign Food Facilities and Foreign Establishments. Language(s): Korean. Number of pages: 96
1) Amendment of regulations concerning remote inspection (Article 5, etc.)
- Inclusion of remote inspection-related content following the establishment of Article 9-2 of the Special Act on Imported Food Safety Control;
2) Deletion of regulations specified in other public notices (Article 2, etc.)
- Removal and amendment of related regulations following the establishment of the Notice "On-site Sanitation Inspection Standards and Sanitation Audit Procedures of Imported Food, Etc. by Original Equipment Manufacturing" established on 14 June 2021;
3) Amendment of control standards for foreign food facilities and establishments (Annex 1‑3)
- Improvement including addition, integration and deletion of control standards (evaluation items) in consideration of international food sanitation and safety control standards;
- Unification of standard words for each facility (establishment) type.