Proposed Amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Foods. Language(s): . Number of pages:
1. Revise the Specifications for Clostridium perfringens in 'Kimchi products', 'pickled products', 'boiled foods', 'composite seasoning', 'vinegars' and 'curry powder and curry (except liquid products)'
2. Revise the Specifications for bacterial count and coliforms in liquid coffee
3. Revise the Standard for Arsenic in 'Fish oil'
4. Revise the lists of food ingredients (Annex 1 ~ 3)
5. Revise and establish the maximum residual limits of pesticides in agricultural products (27 pesticides including Kasugamycin)
6. Revise and establish Maximum Residual limits for veterinary drugs (4 veterinary drugs including Lubabegron)
7. Revise and establish the General Test Methods