Dishwashers; (HS: 842211); (ICS: 13.120, 97.040.40)
SI 900 part 2.5 - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety: Particular requirements for dishwashers (24 page(s), in English; 12 page(s), in Hebrew)
Revision of the Mandatory Standard, SI 900 part 2.5, dealing with dishwashers. This draft standard revision adopts the International Standard IEC 60335-2-5 - Edition 6.0: 2012-11 and Amendment 1: Edition 6.0: 2018-02. The standard's Hebrew section includes the following national deviations:
1. Changes the references to the International Standard IEC 60335-1 and applies instead Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1 (General national remark);
2. Changes the normative references (paragraph 2);
3. Adds new paragraphs 7.201 through 7.205 and Drawing 201 that includes new marking and instruction requirements;
4. Adds a new paragraph 10.201 dealing with the energy efficiency;
5. Adds a new paragraph 10.202 dealing with the washing quality;
6. Adds a new paragraph 10.203 dealing with the drying quality;
7. Adds a new paragraph 201 dealing with the rated values, where applicable;
8. Adds a new paragraph 202 dealing with EMC and applies Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
9. Adds a new paragraph 203 dealing with noise level and applies instead Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
10. Adds a new paragraph 204 dealing with energy consumption, water consumption, washing quality and drying quality - complying to manufacturer declaration;
11. Adds a new paragraph 204 dealing with power consumption in standby mode.
After the entry into force of this new revised standard all section will be mandatory except 10.202, 10.203, and in section 204 the part dealing with washing quality and drying quality. Both the old standard and the new revised standard will apply from entry force until 1 February 2021.