HS Code(s): 1005; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 919, 18 September 2020, regarding the active ingredient T39 - TERBUTILAZINA (terbuthylazine) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 4
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient T39 – TERBUTILAZINA (terbuthylazine) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of post emergency use (application):
- includes the corn culture with MRL of 0,1 and safety security period "Not determined due to the modality of use (application);
- includes the phrase: "K) Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI): 0,004 mg/kg b.w.(source: EFSA*, 2011)";
- includes the phrase: "I) Acute Reference Dose (ARfD) : 0,008 mg/kg b.w. (source: EFSA*, 2011)";
- includes the phrase: "*European Food Safety Authority";
- includes the phrase: "m) for the purpose of residue definition for conformity to MRL and for the dietary risk assessment it will be considered the active ingredient terbuthylazine.