HS Code(s): 071010, 0703, 080710, 0702; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 904, 21 August 2020, regarding the active ingredient F44 - FLUFENOXUROM (flufenoxuron) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 3
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient F44 - FLUFENOXUROM (flufenoxuron) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- includes the potato, and onion cultures with MRL of 0,01 mg/kg and safety security period of 7 days;
- includes the melon culture with MRL of 0,7 mg/kg and safety security period 3 days;
- includes the tomato culture with MRL of 0,8 mg/kg and safety security period of 3 days;
- includes the chrysanthemum culture with MRL and safety security period of "Non‑food use";
- changes the phrase at item "i" from "Toxicological classification: Class IV" to "Toxicological classification: specific for each product, in accordance with article 38 of the Resolution - RDC number 294, 29 July 2019;
- includes the phrase a): "k) acceptable daily intake (ADI) of 0,04 mg/kg b.w. (source: JMPR*, 2014)";
- includes the phrase b): Acute Reference Dose (ARfD) : not applicable (source: JMPR*, 2014).
- includes the phrase c): "The Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues"