The Swedish Board of Agriculture’s regulations on organic production
The regulation covers rules for operators producing and handling agricultural and aquaculture products that are not food and rules for the relevant control bodies.
The regulation regulates:
- that an operator (not food) shall report its activities to the Swedish Board of Agriculture,
- in which cases, with the support of EU law, we are given the possibility to regulate national conditions, such as criteria for slow-growing poultry,
- how an operator can apply for individual exemptions and, in certain cases, special conditions for such exemptions,
- in which database an operator shall register plant propagation materials or animals and, for plant propagation materials, conditions for registration
- terms and conditions for control bodies, including application for delegation, control fees, and data for statistics