The national quality system is intended for labelling agricultural and food products with special characteristics from the sectors for milk production and processing, meat production and processing, fruit and vegetables production and processing, honey production, egg production, oilseeds production and processing, olive processing, flour production, sugar production, and fishery and aquaculture, in accordance with the Product Specifications.
Draft Rules on the national quality system for agricultural and food products ‘Naše domaće - dokazana kvaliteta’ [From our domestic production - proven quality]
These Rules lay down:
- the contents of the application for recognition of the ‘Naše domaće – dokazana kvaliteta’ label
- the contents of the Product Specification
- the procedure for assessing conformity with the Specification
- the contents of the certificate of product conformity with the Specification
- the contents of the application for the extension of powers to
control authorities and the obligations of authorised control
- the appearance and manner of using the ‘Naše domaće – dokazana kvaliteta’ label
- the keeping of records of users of the ‘Naše domaće – dokazana kvaliteta’ label.