Royal Decree on cream
This draft Royal Decree contains:
- the updated definitions of cream, whipped cream and light cream, with a reduction of the minimum fat content;
- addition of the alternative designation ‘whole cream’;
- the explicit indication in the definition of cream and light cream that a recombination process is permitted;
- the option to voluntarily indicate the fat percentage in the designation, for all cream products;
- the prohibition on containing antiseptic substances, for all cream products;
- the repeal of the current royal decree and transitional provisions.