Compounded hard liquor (HS code: 22.07, 22.08)
Amendment to Regulation 386A of the Food Regulations 1985. (1 page(s), in English)
To amend Regulation 386A of the Food Regulations 1985 as follows:
1. To delete that Compounded Hard Liquor shall contain one or more types of spirits.
2. To rephrase the provision for clarity purposes in which Compounded Hard Liquor shall contain ethyl alcohol from distillates of agricultural origin and it may contain spirit or ethyl alcohol from fermentation of agricultural origin or both.
3. To insert new subregulation to allow the use of permitted sweetening substances and permitted flavouring substance.
4. To amend the minimum volume of a glass bottle of Compounded Hard Liquor from 700ml to 350ml.
5. To delete subregulation 386A(5).