Proposed amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Food Additives. Language(s): Korean. Number of pages: 67
The Republic of Korea is proposing to amend the "Standards and Specifications for the Food Additives".
1) Six food additives such as following are newly allowed:
5'-Guanylic acid, Dipotassium 5'-Guanylate, Calcium 5'-Guanylate, 5'-Inosinic acid, Dipotassium 5'-Inosinate, Calcium 5'-Inosinate;
2) The standards for the use of Copper chlorophyll, Sodium copper chlorophyllin, and Potassium copper chlorophyllin are revised to use it for food supplements;
3) Acetylated oxidized starch is added as Modified starch;
4) The standards for the use of the following 27 food additives are revised:
Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Calcium Phosphate Monobasic, Calcium Pantothenate, Phytic Acid, Food Green No. 3, Food Green No. 3 Aluminium Lake, Food Red No. 2, Food Red No. 2 Aluminium Lake, Food Red No. 3, Food Red No. 40, Food Red No. 40 Aluminium Lake, Food Red No. 102, Food Blue No. 1, Food Blue No. 1 Aluminium Lake, Food Blue No. 2, Food Blue No. 2 Aluminium Lake, Food Yellow No. 4, Food Yellow No. 4 Aluminium Lake, Food Yellow No. 5, Food Yellow No. 5 Aluminium Lake, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Ethyl p-Hydroxybenzoate;
5) The specifications of the following four food additives are revised: Smoke Flavours, Ferrous Sulfate, Chromic Chloride, Manganese Sulfate.