Methodology of integrated plant production
Draft methodology of integrated asparagus production
The draft methodology of integrated plant production contains information on:
1. Site preparation and establishment of the crop (climate requirements, precursor crops and crop rotation, agricultural methods of pest control, planting density, cultivars).
2. Fertilisation and liming (soil analysis, organic and mineral fertilisation).
3. Weed control (chemical and mechanical methods of weed control).
4. Plant-care procedures.
5. Protection against diseases (a list of the most important diseases and their characteristics, risk thresholds and methods and dates of inspection, methods of disease prevention, non-chemical methods of protection against disease, chemical disease control).
6. Pest control (a list of the most widespread pests and their characteristics, risk thresholds and methods and dates of inspection, non-chemical methods of pest control, chemical pest control).
7. Hygiene and health rules.
8. Checklist for crops.
9. General principles for issuing certificates.