Quality requirements for biocomponents
Methods of testing biocomponents
Method of sampling of biocomponents
Regulation of the Minister of Climate and the Environment on quality requirements for biocomponents, methods of testing the quality of biocomponents and method of sampling of biocomponents
The draft regulation introduces the following changes in relation to the current regulation of the Minister of Economy of 17 December 2010 on quality requirements for biocomponents, methods of testing the quality of biocomponents and the method of sampling of biocomponents:
- Biopropane-butane is added to the list of biocomponents, and also in Appendix no. 5, the types of individual parameters and the required values for biopropane-butane are specified in tabular form.
- In Appendix 1, rows 1 to 3, a reference no. 3 with the following text is added “The test result relates to a water-free sample (see Appendix no. 6, point 4)”.
- Appendices 2, 3 and 4 are amended to replace the word ‘Value’ with ‘Scopes’.
- In Appendix no. 6 a number of changes are introduced to clarify, on the basis of standards, the records of particular points concerning the methods of testing biocomponents, the method of sampling, the type of apparatus used, the precision of the methods and the preparation of test reports.
- In Appendix no. 7 a number of changes are introduced to clarify, based on standards, the records of individual points concerning sampling, volume of samples, the application of relevant standards to individual biocomponents, the method of sample filling, the method of checking the leak integrity of the closed container and the characteristics of containers intended for samples of liquid biocomponents.