Petroleum and Related Technologies (ICS 75)
Draft Circular regulating measurement and quality in gas trading (16 page(s), in Vietnamese)
This draft Circular regulates measurement and quality in trading of gases, which include Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Liquefied natural gas (LNG) and Compressed natural gas (CNG) and registration of gas preparation institutions.
This draft Circular shall apply to:
· Gas importers and exporters; gas traders; traders providing services of leasing exported and imported ports of gas and gas tanks when storing bottled LPG and gas transport means; filling stations, gas supply stations; LPG bottle retail stores; traders manufacturing and repairing LPG bottles; Traders produce mini LPG bottles
· State management agencies in charge of metrology, quality and other state agencies, organizations and individuals involved in gas business activities.
· For liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), traders importing, producing, processing or mixing gas must notify the applicable standards and implement quality management measures in accordance with national technical regulations on liquefied petroleum gas before being circulated on the market.
· Liquefied natural gas (LNG), compressed natural gas (CNG), traders importing, producing, processing or preparing gases must publish applicable standards before circulating their products on the market to ensure that the gas quality conforms to the applicable standards when being circulated on the market. Standards used for publication comply with the Law on Standards and Technical Regulations.
· Gas traders are responsible for gas metrology and quality in their own distribution systems and jointly take responsibility for violations of measurement and quality of traders and organizations, individuals belonging to traders' distribution systems.