The draft Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine "On approval of amendments to the Procedures for the State Registration of food establishments, maintenance of the State Register of food business operators' establishments and provision of information from the State Register to the stakeholders". Language(s): Ukrainian. Number of pages: 9
The amendments to the Procedures for the State Registration of food establishments include:
- a new version of the application form for the state registration of food establishments;
- provisions on the cumulative state registration of vehicles used by food business operators exclusively for transportation of food products and conditions under which these vehicles are exempt from the state registration;
- clarification of the deadline for food business operators to apply for the state registration of food establishments, change in the deadline for taking a decision to register food establishments or to refuse such registration (10 calendar days instead of 15 working days);
- the right of food business operators to start the operations of food establishments based on the principle of tacit consent, if within 15 working days following the application for the state registration of the food establishment the competent authority has neither taken the decision to refuse the state registration of the food establishment nor provided the copy of such decision to the food business operator;
- provisions on the maintenance of the State Register and introduction of changes to the State Register by the competent authority in electronic format using its own material and technical resources.
The competent authority provides open and free access to the State Register by publishing it on its official website.
The relevance and feasibility of amendments to the Procedures for the state registration of food establishments is related to the need to bring it into line with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On the Basic Principles and Requirements for Food Safety and Quality" and to eliminate differences in the interpretation of the legislation in the process of the state registration of food establishments.