Pesticides and agrochemicals
The draft Law "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine on Improving State Regulation in the Sphere of Pesticides and Agrochemicals". Language(s): Ukrainian. Number of pages: 8
The draft Law refers to:
- labelling requirements for pesticides and agrochemicals;
- the procedure for state registration of preparations;
- the removal of provisions for special raw material zones intended for the cultivation of products for children's and dietary nutrition;
- harmonizing definitions of terms in accordance with the definitions under EU law;
- eliminating duplication of authority and excessive government regulation;
- strengthening the control over counterfeit pesticides and agrochemicals.
The draft Law is also notified in accordance with the provisions of the TBT Agreement.