Goods (products) subject to phytosanitary control
Eurasian Economic Commission Council Draft Decision on amendments to the Common List of Quarantine Pests of the Eurasian Economic Union approved by the Eurasian Economic Commission Council Decision No. 158 dated 30 November 2016. Language(s): Russian. Number of pages: 3
This draft provides for inclusion to the Common List of Quarantine Pests of the Eurasian Economic Union of 11 new quarantine pests:
- Natal fruit fly (Ceratitis rosa Karsch);
- Cucurbit beetle (Diabrotica speciosa Germar);
- Western potato flea beetle (Epitrix subcrinita LeСonte);
- Emarginate ips (Ips emarginatus LeСonte);
- Monterey pine engraver (Pseudips mexicanus Hopkins);
- Western cherry fruit fly (Rhagoletis indifferens Curran);
- African armyworm (Spodoptera exempta Walker);
- Sunflower fruit fly (Strauzia longipennis Wiedemann);
- American dagger nematode (Xiphinema americanum sensu stricto Cobb);
- Bricolense dagger nematode (Xiphinema bricolense Ebsary, Vrain & Graham);
- Californian dagger nematode (Xiphinema californicum Lamberti & Bleve-Zacheo).
Their introduction into the customs territory of the EAEU and their spread on it endangers the quarantine phytosanitary security of the EAEU member States.