LPG cylinders LPG regulators LPG rubber hoses; Containers of iron or steel, for compressed or liquefied gas (excl. containers specifically constructed or equipped for one or more types of transport) (HS 7311); Vessels and containers mounted on vehicles (ICS 23.020.20), Gas pressure vessels, gas cylinders (ICS 23.020.30), Valves (ICS 23.060), Fuel systems (ICS 43.060.40), Hoses (ICS 83.140.40)
Draft Department Administrative Order (DAO) No.____ Series of _____ The New Technical Regulations Concerning the Mandatory Product Certification of Selected Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Cylinders and Ancillary Products (49 page(s), in English)
This DAO prescribes the Technical Regulation for Mandatory PS Licensing and/or ICC Scheme for LPG cylinders and ancillary products whether locally manufactured or imported covered by the scope of the relevant Philippine National Standards.
This Technical Regulation prescribes the mandatory certification of the following LPG cylinders and ancillary products under the relevant PNS specified by Annex C.
1. Transportable and refillable steel cylinders for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) (New Cylinders) (Water capacity up to and including 150 L, exposed to ambient temperature)
2. Transportable and refillable welded steel cylinders for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) (Repaired Cylinders) (Water capacity up to 150 L)
3. Road vehicles - Automotive LPG components – Containers (As permanently attached to a motor vehicle, which uses automotive LPG as fuel)
4. Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulator for domestic use (Maximum capacity of 2kg/hr)
5. Gas cylinders - Refillable seamless aluminum alloy gas cylinders (Water capacities up to and including 150 L for compressed, liquefied and petroleum gases for worldwide use (normally up to +65°C)
6. Gas cylinders - Refillable composite gas cylinders and tubes (Water capacity between 0.5L and 450 L for the storage and conveyance of compressed or liquefied gases)
6.1 Hoop wrapped fibre reinforced composite gas cylinders and tubes up to 450 l
6.2 Fully wrapped fibre reinforced composite gas cylinders and tubes up to 450 l with the load-sharing metal liners.)
6.3 Fully wrapped fibre reinforced composite gas cylinders and tubes up to 450 l with nonload-sharing metallic or non-metallic liners
7. Gas cylinders - Refillable composite reinforced tubes (Water capacity between 450 L and 3000 L, for transport, storage and use of compressed or liquefied gases with test pressures up to and including 1600 bar with design life of 15 years and less than or equal to 30 years, and service temperatures between -40°C and +65°C)
8. Gas Cylinders - Refillable welded stainless steel cylinders