Meat and edible meat offal (HS 02); (ICS: 67)
Draft of the Technical regulation on production and trade of meat and meat products (66 page(s), in English)
Since enforcement of law on 'Standardization, technical regulation and accreditation" all standards became voluntary.
- This regulation shall apply to persons, legal entities, competent authorities, and officials involved in slaughtering and dressing of live animals as well as production, transport, storage, domestic and foreign sale of meat and meat products intended for human consumption.
- This regulation shall apply to the production and sale of meat and meat products in the free trade zone.
- This regulation shall apply to production and sale of cattle, horses, sheep, goats, farmed pigs, and poultry intended for human consumption.
- This regulation shall apply to meat of other animals not mentioned in sub-article 2.5. of Article 2 that require specific hygienic control by the competent entity.
- This regulation shall apply to the assurance of imported meat and meat products into Mongolia from foreign countries meet the general veterinary, sanitary and hygienic requirements.
- This regulation shall not apply to slaughtering and dressing of animals by citizens