Food labels, Prepackaged fodstuffs, Halloumi cheese, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, cream analogues, skimmed milk and vegetable fat blend.
Article Number 1 for 2020, Circular number 14‑22 for 2019. Language(s): Arabic. Number of pages: 10
Technical regulations and standards for export of food products to Kuwait from the Public Authority for Food and Nutrition.
- Labelling pre-packaged foodstuffs
- Procedures for the nutrition labeling of food
- Maximum amount allowed for trans fatty acid and declaring the trans fatty acid on the nutrition label per serving
- Standard that is concerned with halloumi cheese
- Standard that is concerned with mozzarella cheese
- Standard that is concerned with cottage cheese
- Standard that is concerned with cheddar cheese
- Standard applies to basic requirement with cream analogue pasteurized and sterilized and ultra-high heat-treated
- The blend of evaporated skimmed milk and vegetable fat or oil, also known as a blend of unsweetened condensed skimmed milk and vegetable fat, which is intended for direct consumption, or further processing.