Amendment of "Labelling Standards for Foods" (63 page(s), in Korean)
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Republic of Korea is proposing to amend the "Labelling Standards for Foods". The main changes proposed are:
1) The labelling methods of 'contains alcohol' in non-alcoholic beverages are revised for improving legibility.
2) The examples regarding the declaration of lactic acid bacterial counts in foods are newly established.
3) The labelling methods of instant foods for school meals are revised.
4) Exemption for the declaration of the typical number of egg producer on eggshells is established.
5) Exemption for the declaration of net weight in unprocessed foods with transparent packaging is established.
6) The name of food categories is revised by reflecting the amendment of Korean Food Code.