Proposed Amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Foods. Language(s): Korean. Number of pages: 192
The proposed amendments seek to:
1. Establish the "Meal kit for meat" as a new food type;
2. Revise the lists of food ingredients (Annexes 1 and 2);
3. Revise the maximum residual limits of veterinary drugs;
4. Establish the maximum residual limits in livestock and fishery products;
5. Revise the General Test Methods;
6. Clarify certain phrases to reflect the revisions of other relevant Acts.