Proposed amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Food Additives. Language(s): Korean . Number of pages: 39
Republic of Korea is proposing to amend the "Standards and Specifications for the Food Additives".
1) In order to manufacture the powder type flavouring products, the definition of flavouring substances is revised.
2) The use level of food contact surface sanitizing solutions is revised.
3) The analytical methods for the following 10 food additives and 2 general test methods are revised.
- (Food additives) L-Carnitine, , Crude magnesium chloride(sea water), ?‑Glycosidase, Grapefruit seed extract, Magnesium phosphate(dibasic), Nitrogen, Poly-?-glutamic acid, Sodium hydroxide solution, Xylitol, Yeast extract
- (General test methods) Atomic absorption spectrophotometry, Inductively coupled plasma emission spectroscopy
4) English name of Vitamin D2 is changed