Proposed Amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Foods. Language(s): Korean. Number of pages: 39
The proposed amendment seeks to:
1. Revise the limit for 3-MCPD in acid-hydrolysed soy sauce and blended soy sauce;
2. Establish a standard for amnesic shellfish poison (domoic acid) in shellfish and crustaceans;
3. Revise the limit for heavy metal (lead) in 'Candies';
4. Establish "Foods containing milk or milk products" as a new food type for foods mainly made of milk or milk products which do not meet the definition of "Milk products";
5. Revise the maximum residual limits of pesticides for agricultural products: 70 pesticides including Glyphosate.