Among multi-air conditioners for buildings (separate type with a structure in which two or more indoor units are connected to one outdoor unit, and the air temperature or humidity can be adjusted for each indoor unit), other than the following:
1) Shipped on the premise of using the existing refrigerant piping
2) Equipped with the structure required for refrigerant diversion in order to use cooling and heating at the same time.
3) Equipped with a function to suppress a decrease in heating capacity when the outside air temperature is low
4) A structure that uses water as a heat source
5) A structure with a dedicated heat storage tank for storing heat for cooling or cooling/heating
Revision of the Ministerial ordinance and Notifications under the Act on Rational Use and Appropriate Management of Fluorocarbons. (2 page(s), in English)
Among the already designated products, the Minister newly proposes the standard of judgement for part of multi-air conditioners for buildings. In order to do it, the "Ministerial order of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry", which stipulates the scope for manufactures or importers who are designated to receive the recommendation by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, is revised and the standards of judgement and labeling requirement are newly stipulated in the "Notifications of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry".