Hand dishwashing liquid (HS code(s): 3402); (ICS code(s): 71.100.40)
Standards Decree (Fourth Amendment) 5782-2022; (6 page(s), in Hebrew)
Following the new import regime notified in G/TBT/N/ISR/1216 and G/TBT/N/ISR/1219 on 26 August 2021, a draft Fourth Annex to the Standards Decree was published by Israel's Minister of Economy and Industry.
This Fourth Annex allows the import of hand dishwashing liquid, subject to the Israel Mandatory Standard SI 139 and that complies with the European Regulations EC 1272/2008 and EC 648/2004, to be imported into Israel based on an importer's declaration of conformity, with the following pro-conditions:
· Borax content of up to 0.5 g/kg product, in accordance with the Israel Standard SI 692;
· A test report according to Appendix A of the Israel Standard SI 139 shall be added to products with pH higher than 10 or lower than 4.
The importer shall attach the following documentation to the DoC in his import application:
· Updated product Safety Sheet;
· Manufacturer's documents or Compliance Certificate to EC 1272/2008 proving that the marking, marking resistance, and packaging are compatible with the Safety Sheet;
· Certificate for compliance with EN ISO 8317 for child-resistant packaging, when required according to EC 1272/2008;
· A statement that the product does not belong to a sub-category (H314)A1 according to EC 1272/2008 or that the product's ingredients concentration according to which the A1 classification in the subcategory was determined shall not exceed the SCL values of each ingredient as defined this regulation;
· Marking of the chemical composition according to EC 648/2004;
· Declaration on biodegradability compliance of the surface active materials according to EC 648/2004.