Hand dishwashing liquid; (HS: 3402 ); (ICS: 71.100.40)
SI 139 - Hand dishwashing liquid (13 page(s), in Hebrew)
Revision of the Mandatory Standard SI 139, dealing with hand dishwashing liquid. The major differences between the old version and this new revised draft standard are as follow:
· This new standard's edition will also apply to liquids based on biological surface-active liquids;
· The standard does not limit the product's active substance content;
· Deletes a few packaging requirements;
· Relates to the temperature of the surface due to being cleaned;
· Changes the safety requirements according to the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008.
All sections and sub-sections of the new revised standard will be declared mandatory after entry into force.
Both the old standard and this new revised standard will apply from entry into force for a period of one year. During this time product may be tested according to the old (including all its amendments) or the new revised standard.