Steel pipes for use in a fire; (HS: 7304, 7306); (ICS: 23.040.10)
SI 4314 – Black and hot-dipped zinc-coated (galvanized) welded and seamless steel pipes for use in fire protection systems (19 page(s), in English; 6 page(s), in Hebrew)
Revision of the Mandatory Standard SI 4314, dealing with steel pipes for use in a fire. This draft standard revision adopts the American Standard ASTM A795/A795 M - 13, with a few changes appear in the standard's Hebrew section. The major differences between the old version and this new revised draft standard are as follow:
· Removes the national deviations from the standard's scope (section 1.1);
· In sections 11.2.3 and 15.2.2, changes the requirement to act in accordance with the Israeli standards, to act either according to the American or the Israeli Standards;
· Deletes section 18 dealing with inspection;
· Deletes section 21.1 dealing with product marking;
· Deletes section 22.2 dealing with government procurement.
Both the old standard and this new revised standard will apply from entry into force for a period of one year. During this time, products may be tested according to the old or the new revised standard.