Automotive fuels; (HS: 2710); (ICS: 75.160.20)
SI 5731 - Liquid petroleum products - Fatty acid methyl esters (FAME) for use in diesel engines and heating applications - Requirements and test methods (22 page(s), in English; 9 page(s), in Hebrew)
Revision of the Mandatory Standard SI 5731, dealing with fatty acid methyl esters (FAME) for use in diesel engines and heating applications. This draft standard revision adopts the European Standard 14214: 2012 and A2: February 2019. The major differences between the old version and this new revised draft standard are due to the adoption of the second amendment of the European Standard.
The standard's Hebrew section includes the following national deviations:
· Changes the normative references in section 2;
· Adds a new sampling method to section 3;
· Replaces the pump marking requirements appears in section 4;
· Adds a new reference to a test method to section 5.3;
· Changes the climate-dependent requirements to meet Israel's climate (section 5.4)
· Adds a new reference to section 5.5 dealing with precision and dispute.