Electrical water-bed heaters; (ICS: 97.100.10)
SI 900 part 2.66 - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety: Particular requirements for water-bed heaters (36 page(s), in English; 7 page(s), in Hebrew)
The requirements of the existing standard, SI 900 part 2.66, dealing with water-bed heaters, shall be declared mandatory. This declaration is inline with the mandatory standardization objective to protect human safety.
This standard adopts the International Standard IEC 60335-2-66 - Edition 2.2: 2012-01. The standard's Hebrew section includes the following national deviations:
1. Changes the references to the International Standard IEC 60335-1 and applies instead Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1 (General national remark);
2. Changes the normative references (paragraph 2);
3. Adds a new paragraph 201 dealing with rated values and applies Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
4. Adds a new paragraph 202 dealing with EMC and applies Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
5. Adds a new paragraph 203 dealing with the noise level and applies instead Israel's Mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable.