Electric fence energizers; (ICS: 65.040.99)
SI 900 part 2.76 - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety: Particular requirements for Electric fence energizers (48 page(s), in English; 8 page(s), in Hebrew)
The requirements of the existing standard, SI 900 part 2.76, dealing with Electric fence energizers, shall be declared mandatory. This declaration is in line with the mandatory standardization objective to protect human safety.
This standard adopts the International Standard IEC 60335-2-76 Edition 2.2: 2013-05. The standard's Hebrew section includes the following national deviations:
1. Changes the references to the International Standard IEC 60335-1 and applies instead Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1 (General national remark);
2. Changes the normative references (paragraph 2);
3. Adds a new paragraph 201 dealing with rated values and applies Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
4. Adds a new paragraph 202 dealing with EMC and applies Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
5. Adds a new paragraph 203 dealing with the noise level and applies instead Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable.