Electrical massage appliances; (HS: 9019); (ICS: 97.170)
SI 900 part 2.32 - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety: Particular requirements for massage appliances (20 page(s), in English; 8 page(s), in Hebrew)
The requirements of the existing standard, SI 900 part 2.32, dealing with electrical massage appliances, shall be declared mandatory. This declaration is inline with the mandatory standardization objective to protect human safety.
This standard adopts the International Standard IEC 60335-2-32 Edition 4.1: 2008-03 and Amendment 2: 2013-12. The standard's Hebrew section includes the following national deviations:
1. Replaces the standard's scope (paragraph 1);
2. Amends the references to the International Standard IEC 60335-1 and applies instead Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1;
3. Adds a new paragraph 201 dealing with rated values and applies Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
4. Adds a new paragraph 202 dealing with EMC and applies Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable;
5. Adds a new paragraph 203 dealing with the noise level and applies instead Israel's mandatory Standard SI 900 part 1, where applicable.