Lamp control gear; (HS: 850410, 850431, 853890); (ICS: 29.140.99)
SI 61347 part 1 - Lamp control gear: General and safety requirements (268 page(s), in English; 8 page(s), in Hebrew)
Revision of the Mandatory Standard SI 61347 part 1. This draft standard revision adopts the International Standard IEC 61347-1 - Edition 3.0: 2015-02. The major national changes included in this revision appear in the standard's Hebrew section as follows:
· Changes the normative references appearing in paragraph 2;
· Adds to paragraph 3 new terms and definitions regarding packaging and repackaged products;
· Adds to paragraph 4 dealing with the general requirements, 2 different sub‑paragraphs, 4.201 and 4.202, requiring that lamp controlgear and operating devices that are covered by the scope of another part of Israel Mandatory Standard SI 61347 or of the International Standard IEC 61347, should comply with both standards;
· Adds new marking requirements to paragraph 7;
· Adds a new paragraph 201, with 4 different sub-paragraphs, which deals with different aspects of Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and requires compliance with Israel Mandatory Standard SI 961. This revision is being conducted under the expedite mechanism of the 13 Amendment to the Standards Law.