The Ministerial Decree No. 102/2022 (2 pages, in Arabic) for the commitment of Production according to Egyptian standards.
The Ministerial Decree No. 102/2022 (2 pages, in Arabic) mandates that the Producers and importers abided by the mandatory Egyptian standards. In case of absence of mandatory Egyptian Standards, the following standards will be accepted:
· Egyptian standards (ES).
· International standards (ISO/IEC).
· European standards issued by EN , in case of non-availability it is replaced by British Standards (BS) or German Standards (DIN) or French Standards (NF).
· American standards (ANSI)
· Japanese Standards ( JIS)
· Standards issued by International Standards Codex (CODEX).
· Standards issued by ASTM international.
· Standards issued by the Japan Automobile Organization (JASO).
· Standards issued by the International Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
· Standards issued by the American Petroleum Institute (API).
· Unified Arab Standards issued by the Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization.
· Technical regulations issued by the United Nations for vehicles and their components.
· Standards issued by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
· Standards issued by the International Organization for Legal Metrology (OIML).
The whole product or commodity shall be subject to one standard without subjecting its items to more than one standard