Seeds of ornamental and other species
Modifica resolución No 3.333 DE 2007, que establece requisitos fitosanitarios de ingreso de semillas de especies ornamentales y otras que indica (Amendment to Resolution No. 3.333 of 2007 establishing phytosanitary requirements governing the importation of seeds of ornamental and certain other species) Language(s): Spanish Number of pages: 3
Following the completion of the relevant pest risk analyses, which made it possible to establish the appropriate phytosanitary requirements, Exempt Resolution No. 3.333 of 2007 has been amended as follows:
1. The following seeds of ornamental species of any origin, without additional declarations, have been added to Article 1:
- Banksia spp;
- Canna x generalis L. H. Bailey;
- Cephalotus follicularis;
- Darlingtonia californica;
- Heliamphora minor;
- Nepenthes sanguinea
- Oenothera lindheimeri (Sin: Gaura lindheimeri);
- Pelargonium peltatum (Sin: Geranium peltatum);
- Perovskia atriplicifolia Benth;
- Pinguicula grandiflora;
- Pycnosorus globosus (Sin: Craspedia globosa);
- Utricularia sandersonii;
2. Exempt Resolution No. 2.020 of 2009 establishing phytosanitary requirements governing the importation of seeds of ornamental species from the United States has been amended, removing the species "Banksia spp." and its family "Proteaceae" from Article No. 1.a.
3. Exempt Resolution No. 6.684 of 2011 establishing phytosanitary requirements governing the importation of seeds of certain ornamental species from European Community Member States has been amended, removing the species "Pelargonium peltatum Sin.: Geranium peltatum)" and its family "Geraniaceae" from Article No. 1.a.
See document attached to this notification for details.