Radiocommunications (ICS 33.060)
· Consultation of RSS-248, Issue 2 (18 and 19 pages)
· Consultation of DBS-06, Issue 1 (25 and 26 pages)
· Consultation of CPC-4-1-01, Issue 2 (27 and 30 pages)
All documents are available in English and French.
Notice is hereby given by the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada that the following consultations have been published:
· RSS-248, Issue 2, Radio Local Area Network (RLAN) Devices Operating in the 5925-7125 MHz Band, sets out the certification requirements for licence-exempt RLAN devices operating in the 5925-7125 MHz frequency band, also referred to as the 6 GHz band.
· DBS-06, Issue 1, Automated Frequency Coordination (AFC) System Specifications for the 6 GHz (5925- 6875 MHz) Frequency Band, sets out the technical requirements for the designation of an Automated Frequency Coordination System Administrator (AFCSA) and for the operation of an AFC system capable of identifying available frequencies and associated maximum power levels for use by standard-power radio local area network (RLAN) devices operating in the 5925-6875 MHz frequency band.
· CPC-4-1-01, Issue 2, Application Procedures for Dynamic Spectrum Access System Administrators (DSASAs), outlines procedures to be followed by applicants who wish to be considered for designation by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) to become white space database administrators (WSDBAs) or automated frequency coordination system administrators (AFCSAs), collectively referred to herein as dynamic spectrum access system administrators (DSASAs).