• 4-Anilino-N-phenethylpiperidine (ANPP) (N-phenyl-1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidine-4-amine), its salts, derivatives, and analogues and salts of derivatives and analogues
• Derivatives and analogues of 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone, including methyl 3-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-methyloxirane-2-carboxylate (MMDMG)
• Derivatives and analogues of 1-phenyl-2-propanone, including methyl 2-methyl-3-phenyloxirane-2-carboxylate (BMK methyl glycidate) and 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanamide (α-phenylacetoacetamide-APAA)
• Derivatives and analogues of norfentanyl
• Benzylfentanyl (N-(1-benzylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylpropionamide), its salts, derivatives and analogues
Notice to interested parties - Proposed Governor in Council Order amending schedules I and VI to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and proposed regulations amending the schedules to the Narcotic Control Regulations and the Precursor Control Regulations to capture additional substances used in the production of fentanyls and amphetamines. (5 pages available in English and in French)
Health Canada has informed the public, through the publication of a notice published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, of its intent to control certain chemicals under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its regulations.