HS Code(s): 18, 52, 081020, 081090, 081040, 080920, 3295, 08105000, 081190, 08109090, cupuacu; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 1025, 11 March 2021, regarding the active ingredient B26 - BIFENTRINA (bifenthrin) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 5
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient B26 - BIFENTRINA (bifenthrin) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- changes the MRL of tne cotton culture from 0.05 to 0.06 mg/kg;
- includes the acerola, blackberry, cocoa, cupuacu, raspberry, guarana, kiwi, passion fruit, blueberry, strawberry, Brazilian cherry, and pomegranate cultures with MRL of 0.01 mg/kg and safety security period of 14 days;
- includes the phrase at item "k": "for the purpose of residue definition for conformity to MRL and dietary risk assessment, it will be considered the sum of the isomers of the active ingredient bifenthrin".
- includes the phrase at item "n" Acute Reference Dose (ARfD): 0.01 mg/kg b.w. (source: JMPR*, 2009);
- includes the phrase: "*Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues".