HS Code(s): 1003, 1004; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 1015, 24 February 2021, regarding the active ingredient I05 - IPRODIONA (iprodione) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 3
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient I05 – IPRODIONA (iprodione) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- includes the oats culture with MRL of 2.0 mg/kg and safety security period of 5 days;
- includes the barley culture with MRL of 2.0 mg/kg and safety security period of 5 days;
- includes the phrase at item "m": "Acute Reference Dose (ARfD): Not applicable (source: JMPR*, 2001)";
- includes the phrase: "*The Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues";
- includes the phrase at item "n": "for the purpose of residue definition for conformity to MRL and dietary risk assessment, it will be considered the active ingredient iprodione".