HS Code(s): 18, 120750, 071120, 0809, 081010, 081020, 081040, 0808, 0705, 070970, 080920, 081190, 071430, 0810909002, 12099110, 070990, 070521, 12119029, 0709999000; ICS Code(s): 13, 65.
Draft resolution number 923, 18 September 2020, regarding the active ingredient P46 - PIRACLOSTROBINA (pyraclostrobin) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 8
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient P46 - PIRACLOSTROBINA (pyraclostrobin) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- includes acerola, blackberry, raspberry, olive, Brazilian cherry, purple mombin, blueberry, and strawberry cultures with MRL of 1,5 mg/kg and safety security period of 1 day;
- includes the plum, loquat, quince, nectarine, and pear cultures with MRL of 1,5 mg/kg and safety security period of 7 days;
- includes the chard, watercress, witloof chicory, chicory, spinach, stevia reubadiana, mustard, and arugula cultures with MRL of 10,0 mg/kg and safety security period of 3 days;
- changes the MRL from 0,02 to 0,7 mg/kg and the safety security period from 14 to 7 days for the cocoa culture;
- changes the MRL of the peach culture from 1,0 to 1,5 mg/kg;
- changes the MRL of the lettuce culture from 1,0 to 10,0 mg/kg;
- includes the phrase: "Acute Reference Dose (ARfD): 0,7 mg/kg b.w. (source: JMPR*, 2018)
- includes the phrase: "for the purpose of residue definition for conformity to MRL and dietary risk assessment, it will be considered the active ingredient pyraclostrobin".