HS Code(s): 38089910; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 917, 16 September 2020, regarding the active ingredient o M15 - METIRAM (metiram) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 6
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient M15 – METIRAM (metiram) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers:
- changes the phrase at item "k" from "Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI): 0,03 mg/kg b.w." to "Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI): 0,03 mg/kg b.w for Metiram and 0,0169 mg/kg b.w. for CS2 (source: ANVISA);
- includes the phrase: "I) Acute Reference Dose (ARfD) : not applicable (source: EFSA*, 2005)";
- includes the phrase: "*European Food Safety Authority";
- includes the phrase at item "m": "for the purpose of residue definition for conformity to MRL, it will be considered the active ingredient metiram. expressed as CS2";
- includes the phrase at item "n": "for the purpose of residue definition for dietary risk assessment it will be considered the substance Etilenobisditiocarbamatos (mancozeb or metiram), expressed as CS2"