HS Code(s): 070820, 0702; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 866, 7 July 2020, regarding the active ingredient E26 - ESPIROMESIFENO (spiromesifen) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE N° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 4
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient E26 - ESPIROMESIFENO (spiromesifen) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- changes the MRL of the bean culture from 0,03 to 0,06 mg/kg;
- changes the MRL of the tomato culture from 0,3 to 0,5 mg/kg;
- includes the phrase: a) "for the purpose of residue definition for conformity with MRL and for the dietary risk assessment it will be considered the ingredient spiromesifen and its metabolite spiromesifen-enol, expressed as spiromesifen";
- includes the phrase: b) "acute reference dose (ARfD): not applicable (source: JMPR, 2016)";
- includes the phrase: c) "Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues".