HS Code(s): 07051, 07052, 070521, 070970, 0707, 0704, 1214, 070410, 070420, 0804, 080720, 06, 0603, 0604, 12099110, 12119029, 070990, 07099300, 07096090, 0709991000, 07049010, 08109090, rucola, maxixe; ICS Code(s): 13, 65
Draft resolution number 716, 16 September 2019, regarding the active ingredient E26 - ESPIROMESIFENO (spiromesifen) of the Monograph List of Active Ingredients for Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, published by Resolution - RE n° 165 of 29 August 2003, on the Brazilian Official Gazette (DOU - Diário Oficial da União) of 2 September 2003. Language(s): Portuguese. Number of pages: 4
This Draft resolution incorporates the following changes for the active ingredient E26 - ESPIROMESIFENO (spiromesifen) from the Relation of Monographies of Active Ingredients of Pesticides, Household Cleaning Products and Wood Preservers, all in the modality of foliar use (application):
- includes the lettuce, chard, watercress, witloof chicory, chicory, spinach, stevia rebaudiana and rucola cultures with MRL of 15 mg/kg and safety security period of 1 day;
- includes the cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, chayote and maxixe cultures with MRL of 0.6 mg/kg and safety security period of 1 day;
- includes the cabbage, broccoli, kale, chinese cabbage, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower with MRL of 0.1 mg/kg and safety security period of 3 days;
- includes the mango, avocado, pineapple, papaya and passion fruit cultures with MRL of 0.7 mg/kg and safety security period of 5 days;
- includes plants for ornamental purposes: crysanthemun, roses, begonias, poinsettias and orchid cultures with MRL and safe security period of "Non-food use".