Low capacity air-conditioners
Technical Regulation on energy labelling and minimum energy performance requirements for Air- Conditioners; (19 page(s), in English)
The current technical regulation of low-capacity air conditioners has been updated, according to the following:
- Scope of the current technical regulation for low-capacity ACs was changed to cover ACs below 65000 btu.h
- Minimum temperature allowed will be restricted to 20 Celsius degrees.
- Minimum EER for split ACs will be 8.3 on T3 conditions
- All values on the new label will be represented according to T3 testing conditions
- More modifications are shown in the EER values, shown in the attached updated
- Window ACs are classified (≥24K or <24K) - No need for application forms, since online EER platform is being used now.