Update of GCC draft regulation for (Cosmetic Products – Safety Requirements of Cosmetics and Personal Care Products)
Content or scope of notified measure changed and text available from1:
- Saudi's Deviation of item No. 2.23 where list of prohibited and restricted cosmetic ingredients, colorants, preservatives and UV filters published on the SFDA website (https://www.sfda.gov.sa/en/AllCosmeticList)
- Deletion of the pH requirement of cosmetic product (which was in the range (4-8) with exceptions).
- Addition of numbers of references: ISO 16217 and ISO 18861.
- Addition the definitions of Salt and Esters.
- Modification on translation to make sure the Arabic version and English version are identical.
- Correction the ISO standards' title mentioned in Normative References.