Energy Efficiency Label for lifts; Lifts. Escalators (ICS 91.140.90)
Draft of UAE Technical Regulation "Labeling –Energy Efficiency Label for lifts" (14 page(s), in English)
This standard specified Energy classification system and measuring actual energy consumption of lifts, on single unit basis. This only considers the energy performance during the operational portion of the life cycle of the lifts.
This standard does not cover energy aspects, which affect the measurement, calculations and simulation such as the following:
- Hostway lighting
- Heating and cooling equipment in the lift car.
- Machine room heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
- Machine room lighting.
- Non-lift display system , CCTV secure cameras ,
- Non –lift monitoring system (e.g. building management systems, etc.
- Effect of lift group dispatching on energy consumption.
- Consumption through the power sockets
- Lifts whose travel includes an express zone.