additives for feeds,
verification of the homogeneity of additives in feeds or premixes,
certificate of professional competence,
data on the use of veterinary medicinal products or intermediate products,
manufacture of medicated feeds,
mobile feed production facilities,
risk control for primary producers,
Draft Decree amending Decree No 295/2015 on the implementation of certain provisions of the Animal Feed Act, as amended by Decree No 20/2020
The proposed decree adapts to Regulation (EU) 2019/4 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the manufacture, placing on the market and use of medicated feed, amending Regulation (EU) No 183/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Directive 90/167/EEC.
In the text of the draft decree, reference is made to EU Regulation 2019/4 in footnotes 10 and 3.
The draft decree provides, in particular, for:
• maximum levels of cross-contamination of feeds by medicinal products (§ 3);
• additional requirements for the approval or registration of an operation if the production of medicated feed is the subject of the application [§ 6(1)];
• definition of homogeneity of additives in feeds or premixtures [§ 7(1)];
• the professional competence requirements of the person responsible for the production and quality control of medicated feeds or intermediate products [§ 8(2) and (3)]; and
• the list of additives placed on the market pursuant to Council Directive 70/524/EEC, for which a notification has been submitted (Annex 3, Part B).
Keywords: feed, feed additives, premixtures, verification of homogeneity of feed additives or premixtures, certificate of professional competence, data on the use of veterinary medicinal products or intermediate products, manufacture of medicated feeds, mobile feed production, risk control for primary producers, feed hygiene