Plant protection products
Order on control agents
The main changes concern the follow-up to Bill No. L129 presented on 10 February 2022 on the draft Act amending the Chemicals Act (limitation or prohibition of the use of plant protection products on sealed or very permeable areas) (hereinafter: Chemicals Act):
- As Section 40, a spraying ban concerning ban on the use of plant protection products with non-readily degradable active substances on sealed or very permeable areas.
- As Sections 41 and 42, derogations from the spraying ban.
- As Sections 43 and 44, a phasing-out scheme for plant protection products covered by the new spraying ban.
- In Section 2, a number of new definitions and amendments to the provisions of the Control Agents Order on the publication and maintenance of lists of substances as a result of the new spraying ban.
- Amendment of Section 39 of the Control Agents Order on the spraying ban of recreational pastures: the insertion of a derogation from the spraying ban in the amended Section 39 and the insertion of a phasing-out scheme for sprays covered by the amended Section 39.